Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Welcome to Chris Chandler's garden blog!

Welcome to the Blog of Chris Chandler, Garden Wiz! I am a lifelong gardener since the time I planted a small flower garden as a child in a rural area of Northeast Alabama known as Lakeview. I remember my Dad working the vegetable garden, when I was 8, with a tiller while I was behind the chicken coop planting the zinnia seeds I had ordered from Burpee's seed catlog during the winter. Nevertheless, even though I was not much at tending to my garden, I did get flowers out of those tough Zinnias amongst all the tough weeds. Amazingly, 10 years later as a teenager, I went back to that same spot and saw a small zinnia flower still fighting the weeds in that tough location! Amazing what a few seeds can do even without weed pulling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home